It is common to see people who are extremely busy and spend their entire time working. They are so busy, they don’t have time for themselves. They believe that work feeds their happiness and makes them happy. You envy their success and feel inadequate. “Why is this not me?” These are your questions. All is not as it appears from the outside. These are These terms are all familiar to most of us. We have recently been introduced to a new concept: high-functioning. Anxiety disorder. Do not ask if anxiety can be a high functioning state. This is probably the reason you’re experiencing it. Let’s look at it together.
What is an anxiety disorder?
It can cause severe anxiety and other problems in the lives of people who are affected. They experience a decrease in their survival rate and a decrease in functionality. They are always alert and create scenarios that they fear will occur. These people are also easy to spot from the outside.
What is high functioning anxiety?
This is a situation where anxiety can be a motivator rather than a hindering factor. Although these people appear perfect from the outside they are still under immense pressure inside. Most often, the individual is unaware of this. Their minds are constantly busy and they are always working. It is its foundation.
How can I tell if I have high-functioning anxiety disorder (HFA)?
- They are very helpful, as everyone knows. ButThey cannot deny the contrary because they can’t say no.
- They are always catching up with others and cannot afford to take time for themselves. Work of people Because They have trouble keeping their borders open.
- They put their efforts into their work and not on having fun or hobbies. They feel the need to be busy Laziness is a result of taking time for oneself.
- They are constantly changing. Have a long list of things to do. Even when You have to deal with a jobThey begin to plan their next tasks.
- They feel obliged to control everything. They fear that if they allow something to go, they will fall.
- They have trouble sleeping. Because their minds are always full of things to do.
- Because they are so lost in their thoughts, it is impossible for them to communicate. Never live in the present.
What should you do?
- The crucial point is to realizeThis is not an example of a The fact of existence or your obligation.
- Take some time to be quiet and just let your mind go. Listen to music and take time to observe your thoughts.
- Take the time to be aware and enjoy those moments. While you are sitting down with your friend, pick up the phone. Try to enjoy your coffee without rushing.
- Set your limits: You are not a moving engine. But if you think that you can do all things and accept too much responsibility, others will view it as your duty. Don’t forget to set limits. Everyone will ask for more.
- Don’t believe that “everything has anything to do with”: let go. Activities you choose to pursue because they bring you happiness and pleasure.
- Don’t try to please People are always there for each other It’s not your job. You are the key to success before everyone else.
- Face your fear and get over it What happens when you stop trying?
There is always a way to get through any situation, even if you feel overwhelmed or can’t cope. Do not be afraid to seek professional assistance and ask for help.