We are comfortable staying in our comfort zone due to our beliefs, past experiences, and karma. Fear of uncertainty is what we fear. Fear of uncertain futures keeps us from moving forward with the career we want and daring to pursue what is within our hearts. We don’t like being left alone and we want to be able to stand on our feet. We can, however, learn to accept being in space and jumping from one rope onto the next, just like trapeze artists. It is a moment of great possibility that hides many possibilities.
Through all of this, we have learned that there is no way to control the world. We have come to accept uncertainty as a part of our daily lives. You can adapt to your life Even if we don’t know what the future holds, it brings.
Can we still take action in spite of uncertainty?
Deepak Chopra, a world-renowned Ayurveda expert, says business success requires a spiritual outlook. He offers these suggestions: Several The golden rules. These can also be used Rules to help us overcome the fear of living out our dreams.
Deepak Chopra has listed the seven spiritual laws that guarantee success:
1. The rule for pure power: Pure consciousness is our original state. It is the essence of our spirituality. essence. It is simplicity, silence, and bliss. Take time for quiet Every daySpend some time outdoors and you will see pure power.
2. The rule of Giving: You can give the world what you wish to receive: love, compliments, gifts. You will receive more if you give than you take. When you meet people, be happy and enthusiastic and enjoy the benefits of the universe. You can find out more about us here.
3. The rule or action-reaction of karma is: You reap what you sow, take responsibility for your choices; if this choice gives you comfort, apply it by surrender; if it doesn’t, see the results with insight… This insight will allow you to get accurate results “spontaneously.”
4. The rule of minimum effort: Every thing in nature serves a purpose The power of the least effort. Fish swim because they don’t have to. It takes the least effort when your actions are guided by love… Accept it, too; Don’t try to change everyone, everything. Do not try to convince anyone with your ideas.
5. The rule of intention and desire: Intentions for humanity’s good create endless space-time potential to produce results. Anything you focus on will be realized. If things don’t go your direction, know that there is a reason and that the cosmic plan is bigger than you think. So let go of your fears and surrender to your destiny.
6. The rule of apart The wisdom of uncertainty. It’s letting go of the past, the familiar, the conditioning, and all that is known. It is surrendering your creative intelligence. Concentrating on Problem solving Every problem you face only leads to more problems. There are many wonderful and exciting things that can be achieved if we focus on the uncertainty and wait for the right solution.
7. Dharma (Life purpose) rule: Everybody has a purpose in their lives and a gift or talent they want to share with others. Use your talents to serve humanity. Combining this with the service of others brings out the joy and enthusiasm within us.