These sources of stress are they?
- Disruption in the person’s normal routine: We were all lost in daily life and suddenly we found ourselves in a new order. We did all the chores that we thought were holidays for the first few days but soon noticed many changes in our shopping habits, our time with our loved ones, and our routines. These changes can cause stress for many.
- Not meeting the needs Most people require antibacterial creams, antibacterial colognes, masks and toilet paper during an epidemic at pharmacies or markets. It was impossible to meet our basic needs. This situation could lead to anxiety and uncertainty regarding the outcome of the epidemic.
- Inability to find the correct information This epidemic is currently affecting the world. As we try to keep up with current news, it is possible to be exposed to fake news and information that comes from unreliable sources. This can lead to anxiety. This is because Social mediaInformation pollution is rampant.
- Quarantine period: While the curfew may not be in place yet, we are continuing to live in quarantine while the epidemic is under control. We have many worries. The most important is uncertainty over how long quarantine will be in effect.
- Contagion/Contagion Our common fear is the end result. We fear the possibility of contracting the disease, as well as the possibility that we will infect others.
It may not be simple to protect ourselves Mental health When we are exposed to so many stressors. Each person’s experience with the epidemic will be different due to interactions with other factors. Although the epidemic affects all societies and can’t be reversed, it may help us to emerge from this epidemic in a stronger mood.
What can you do to ensure your mental health?
Keep in touch
Being away from our loved ones is difficult. Not being able to visit them when they want and worrying about their health can make it hard. This is a great initiative for us. Mental health It is important not to stop communicating with family and friends. We can reduce the negative psychological effects of being in quarantine by maintaining contact with our loved ones via video or phone. You can arrange for a meeting to be moved Your social life should be frugal Your families and friends can now connect via the internet. Multiple video calls allow you to keep in touch with friends and continue socializing. It is a great way for chatting about different topics and getting away from the usual agenda.
Your needs should be taken together for at least 10-15 days to prevent you being caught out by being unprepared for curfews or from constantly being in touch with people. We know that staying home is the best way to protect ourselves and others. Reduce your time Our fear of transmitting or catching disease.
Boredom can be reduced
Our site has a lot of useful content for those who don’t know how to manage their home. You can watch movies, read books, do puzzles, draw, take care of your house, research topics, take care of plants, play board games, search online courses, learn a language, try a new recipe, dance at home, meditate. You might have received ideas from multiple sources about what you can do at home. Just a few…
Exposition to too many information
The developments are being followed by everyone via television and the internet. Although we are all human, our desire to find information is normal. However, too much information can cause us to feel more stressed. Protecting our privacy is as easy as not using the internet at all. We can watch the news at a certain time every day at home and continue our lives without being overwhelmed by false information. Mental health.
Take care of your body.
All of these stressors can further reduce the body’s resistance. Paying attention Our sleeping and eating habits, as well as our home actions, can help us to reduce stress.
Assuming that there is an outbreak, we should take all necessary steps to prevent it from spreading. Accepting that there is an epidemic is the best way for us to cope with it and to lower our emotional intensity. It is better to not act with this mindset than it is to protect ourselves and other people.
Take note of yourself
Different psychological symptoms may be present during the quarantine. Many emotions can be experienced, including anxiety, worry, restlessness and anger as well as sadness and longing. It may be difficult to deal with the intense pressure. People may become more obsessed. You may have difficulty concentrating. It may become difficult to concentrate if we are required to go to work. Some people may experience a traumatizing experience due to the epidemic. It is possible to have interpersonal communication issues. You may notice an increase in alcohol or cigarette consumption. All of these symptoms could occur, so it is important to be aware and watch out for them. Being aware of your mental health will help you cope. Avoidance of getting help is a good idea if you are experiencing severe anxiety. Psychological support.